Saturday 8 September 2012

This Crazy Old World



The world, its full of interesting things and pondering questions and things that make you go hmmmm. Here are a list of things that have always made me question life as we know


Why is Spot smiling, remember how the song goes “Spot, Spot the loveable Spot, he is cute and cuddly and he smile a lot” WTF, dogs cant smile!!! I have lived my whole life as a lie and I only just realised this on Thursday. 29 years, A lie!!!!


 Why do women always make such an effort to see a lady doctor about their lady parts? I can probably guarantee that they have had other men stick less sterile things in there and came out alive so what's the difference? At least this one would wear gloves when he tells you to cough



 Why are  people  childish, I know this is a really broad statement but hang with me for a second. I was recalling to a friend at work this week about some drama surrounding the up coming wedding. There was a falling out between some parties involved and one of the parties publicly declared that if anyone was friends with the person she was fighting with she had no place in her life for them. Gosh, I didn't realise we were still in primary school. I was always of the understanding that people can be friends with who they want. Silly Me

 There is the old adage, there are plenty more fish in the sea, and in knowing this, why do people go back to reeling in the same fish that they don’t like the taste of? If you break up with someone, it is generally for a reason, so trying again 5 or 6 times with that person seems rather pointless yes? Sure I believe people change but fundamentally the person they are underneath will be the same. So why go flogging a dead horse or pulling in a stinky fish because you never know the next fish you may reel in may be the legit rainbow fish….




I used to work at Bucking Beef (a little roast store) and I would constantly be asked to cut all the fat off from someone's meat, I was always more than obliging because I don’t like the fat either, but then they would ask for extra crackle. Hmmm News Flash fatty, crackle is nothing but fat and salt so really you are defeating the purpose of trying to healthy eat


 Love is love, really it as simple as that. Why do people make such a big deal about gay marriage, any person that wants to make that commitment to another should be given the opportunity. Love has no gender and by the stupid peoples logic I shall also be stopped from marriage as well, I have had anal sex and that’s unnatural. Get over yourself children

Welcome to the interesting world of the inside of my head, I hope is made you think 

Love and Wonderings 

Miss K 

No comments:

Post a Comment