You know how facebook has that whole time hop thing? well today mine reminded me of the one goal that I set for my 31st trip around the sun, It was a simple goal along the lines of getting real Internet and learning to download. I am typing this while connected to an Internet dongle and watching shows that were downloaded for me by one of me BBRH crew so yeah you could say it was an outstanding success. You could say that but you would probably be wrong and that's cool too. On Friday I will be 32, yep that's right 32 years young and since I did so well at my 31st Goal I thought I would kick it up a notch and make a list of 32 things that I would like to achieve in my 32nd year.
1. Watch a sunrise over the ocean
2. Give Blood (this means no tattoos for the next 6 months which should be easy)
3. See and touch Snow
4. Be more engaged and present in the world
5. Fire a Gun
6. Ride a horse
7. Start some study - who knows what. Just something. Expand my mind like I expand my
8. Go to bed earlier
9. Read 10 Classic Novels
10. Find more beauty in the world
11. Buy and wear expensive lingerie, just for me, just because.
12. Keep in check with my beauty regime, invest in myself, I am my number one asset
13. Pat more cats
14. Buy a piece of art
15. Share a bottle of expensive wine with someone special
16. Get my nan to teach me how to knit
17. Master a new recipe
18. Give someone a second chance
19. Really listen to how people are
20. Pay my bills on time to get the pay early discount
21. Eat at an award winning restaurant
22. Grow more plants
23. Join the library
24. Take the time to talk to strangers, they have stories too
25. Save $1000
26. Explore more
27. Become less bitter, just because one did it doesn't mean they all will
28. Lay down and look at the clouds / stars
29. Earn more money
30. Make more time for my friends
31. Ask a guy on a date (and have him say yes)
32. Love myself, just the way I am!!!
So there it is. Hopefully these bad boys are achievable, manageable and most importantly enjoyable.Who knows how many more years I have left so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. This is exciting!!! Bring on 32, which by the way is also my favourite GTR. Coincidence? I think not.
Love and Goal Setting
P.S I did the how Old are you? and it said I was 21. I will take that. Also when I was asked how old I would be and I told the questioner that I was turning 32 She told me Congratulations, I thought that was a bit weird but we should all get congratulated on not dying once in a while. So to all of you, congratulations too.
P.P.S Here is a 32.5 if you will, if Friday manages to roll around and my figure is still intact and my boobs are still pointing skywards I am going to send them some where for people to see. It would be a shame to not celebrate this, I am Proud of the body that has got me this far and want to show it off.