Tuesday 7 August 2012

Its not the size, its how you use it?

I pose you a serious question, What is the number one male fixation? What Beer to drink, two shakes or three or if they want their sub with double cheese? It could be any one of these  but because I am not a man I guess I may not be qualified to comment but I have a theory, The number one male fixation is wanting to have a bigger cock. I base this on the fact that everyone guy I know (bar one or two) have expressed their desire for a longer slong. I will admit that sometimes, yeah some men could do with a bit of an upgrade but sometimes I have had to look at them incredulously and go "Say What?". After all as I've gotten older I've realised that the old adage of "its not the size its how you use it" may actually be pretty true. So boys whats your deal?

I experienced "Big" very early on in my sexual career (its not really a career but I am not sure what else to call it) and my face must have given away everything to this poor boy. As he disrobed he looked at me with hurt in his eyes and said "Why does everyone always pull that face?". How could I answer a question like that? I think I mumbled out something like... umm cause its big. I ended up being in a long term relationship with this guy and his "package" admittedly caused some issues. Sex became an issue because it was difficult and stressful and mostly painful and probably played a big role in the break down of our relationship. Could my relationship have been saved if he had a normal size package? I guess we will never know. So bigger, is not better. Most certainly not.

Don't get me wrong though, we were intimate, and thanks to that this little pearler of a story came about. I had gone to the chemist to stock up on some prophylactics and I have to give the chemist assistant props, she was pretty switched on. Imagine an older lady that reminds you of your nan, white hair and bingo wings to boot. I grab the necessities and on rocking up to the counter with a box of extra large condoms and a bag of jelly beans (things always look way less suss if you buy other things as well) the chemist lady kindly lent over the counter, put her hand on my arm and looked imploringly into my eyes and for as long as I live I will never forget what came out of her mouth next "Dear, just because they tell you they need extra large doesn't mean that they actually do". As you can imagine there is little that you can do when an old lady says things like this to you but smile your mortifying smile, take your package and flee from the store at a great rate of knots. This happened when I was 19 and still very young and naive. I would probably handle it different these days, maybe pull out a photo to show her, make the old biddies day.



Going home with someone you haven't slept with before is kinda like a game of Russian roulette, you really never know what you are going to get when you spin the chamber. I will admit that I have gone into events with high expectations from pre conceived notions and stereotypes and I have been reminded harshly to never assume. A few years ago now a very tall very good looking (it appears that all my stories start out this way) ex pro basketballer happened across my path. We hit it off instantly and after a few months of flirting with a heavy air of sexual tension we decided to give it a crack. Well you can imagine my surprise when Mr B-Ball didn't even stretch across my palm when fully erect (yes I know I have big palms, but I just measured it and its 8cm!!!!!! 8CMS!!!!). I hid my surprise well and continued with the routine. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with having a small penis, it was more the fact that he had no idea how to use it and didn't try to make up for it in other ways. In this case having a small penis made him selfish (yep I stand by that). I would like to publicly write that I am not against small packages. The best sexual experience that I have ever had came from someone that was average, but what he lacked in size he surely made up for in skill and determination. This kid is a serial womaniser though so I guess he has had a lot of practice. 

8cms??!!!???

I had an experience recently with a large package that actually hurt my ego (yeah you all thought I was bullet proof hey?). I pride myself on my sufficient oral skills, its whats I do and Ive never had any complaints about it (I am a strong believer in the hello head job) but this one time I got told to stop. He then proceeded to use the line "its not you its me" and that his penis was on the larger side so that even my overly large mouth couldn't protect him from my teeth. . What make this story even funnier is that moments before this he had been telling me it wasn't that big. I guess I shouldn't really complain because it makes my job easier when it comes to this boy. He takes the vote for number two best... see best can come on all ends of the scale and its generally more to do with the other skills than the "SKILL" (that was code for penis, cause I am trying to mix it up).

Boys, take note. If its big or small or bent to the left or slightly odd shaped, you cant change it so rock it instead. ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT. If you don't make a big deal out of it she probably wont either. If she is having sex with you it probably means something is special about you, so focus on that fact. And if you are worried about it, up skill yourself in other areas, fuck even if you aren't worried about it up skill anyway. After all a happy wife equals a happy life (please substitute wife for  girlfriend, casual friend or one night stand). And even if you are Captain of the Titanic (this line was used on me recently as a joke) don't go blowing your horn about it. Some girls may be impressed by your Mega Structure but most will probably just think "You want to stick that where?"

You run on steam?

Love and Foreskin 

Miss K 

P.S I would like to make a solid point here, really none of the above matters. They may touch you in the physical sense but what I (and I would guess most girls) am really looking for is an emotional connection. I want to be able to look into someones eyes and have the whole world melt away, I want to be the little spoon and the princess. Its why I do what I do. Its all about the connection at the end of the day and there is no size limit on that. You don't really know good sex until you make love.

P.P.S Mr B-Ball is now married with a kid, this reiterates the above point. Mr Big is in a happily committed long tern relationship as well. I guess its like a jigsaw puzzle you just need to find the piece that fits you







2 comments:

  1. I don't get your first PS. It seems to contradict everything you've ever tried to explain to me about the joys of unemotional, unattached sex. In fact, it sounds like something I would say. - Hippy ex-housemate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not totally a heartless ice queen. sometimes certain emotion is ok...

      It rarely happens though

      Delete