Sunday 15 July 2012

She wasn't crazy. Until I stuck my dick in her

Its the way it is isn't it, you meet a girl, you start seeing her and everything is cool. She is an awesome girl, down to earth, fun to be around but then she changes. You break up and a whole heap of crazy spews out from her that you didn't even know about before. Where does this crazy come from? Is it something that lays dormant in a lady until she is scorned? Does her Medusa hair spew forth from her head when she realises she is alone? What is this phenomenon? Over the last few days I have been sitting here wondering if I have in fact become that Crazy.

She gonna fuck you up 

I was chatting with a friend recently and he was convinced that he was the reason that girls went crazy and on musing this fact with some mates they all agreed. It seems that the minute you stick your dick into them you unlock something that you never knew existed before, below are some of the examples of crazy that my friends have shared with me 

- A 19 year old friend was seeing a 21 year old girl who very early in the relationship asked him to give her a baby so that she "could be friends with it"
- A girl gave her new puppy a name one letter different from a friends last name because she was that obsessed with him, apparently her boobs were so big that they were actually a waste. I know who actually thought that could happen
- Writing "love" in Menstrual Blood across her chest when he left the room after the first time they had intimate relations 
- Calling him 50 times and then calling all his friends because he didn't answer because he was busy - major rage face here

Yep, that girl needed it

These are extreme examples but crazy comes in many forms, from calling or texting constantly, stalking his crack book and blowing up at any interaction from other girls or stopping him from going out and hanging out with his friends. Whats with that? Possibly girls get out of it easily because nothing as bad as that has happened to me before but maybe that's because I don't really even get the chance to break up with guys maybe? 

I hate that crazy feeling, its like you know that what you are thinking is stupid, irrational and wrong but you cant stop yourself from going down that path. I'm a very smart girl, I have many leather bound book but I will admit right now that when a guy breaks up with me the crazy starts to dribble out (or gush as is sometimes the case). In my head every time he goes out he is hooking up with 50 women, all of them curvy Brunette superstars that look and fuck like Gianna, but probably in real life he may not even be talking to a single girl. I know that he doesn't want me but I'd like for him to not want anyone either. 

In my head this is whats going on with every girl he meets

So why is it that we get this way, do they literally pour the crazy into us? Before them we were level headed and capable of rational decision making. I'm going to put it down to jealousy or possibly sperm poisoning. I guess I am one of the lucky ones because I am able to keep my crazy inside my head for the most part and it very rarely shoots out to hit the person that its aimed at (because its OK to be crazy but you don't want people to realise that you are... if you understand) and for me it only happens on the rare occasion when I actually have loved someone, so possibly being a heartless bitch and not getting attached to people easily may have its advantages

Guys just need to get it, if a girl likes you, she likes everything about you and you are everything that she wants, its then inconceivable to her that every other girl in the world cant see that as well. So maybe having a girl that you've fucked the crazy into, be crazy, could be some what of a compliment because to her you really are the bees knees. And a message to the girl, try and dial it down a bit hey. We know you like him, we get that, but if he doesn't like you turning into the crazy certainly isn't going to make him stick around. 

Before writing this blog I texted the guy who was convinced that he was the reason for the crazy to tell him that I was going to write about his theory and his response was "its my eyes and maybe my penis, a lil, that sends them crazy". Well I give the kid one thing, at least he has a sense of humour about it. 

Yep its all in the Green Eyes

Mr Sentry said it correctly "You are fucking insane, and I don't mean that in a good way. Bye Bye" so really at the end of the day, you need to weigh it up, crazy is a double edged sword, and when it out weighs the good you know its time to get the fuck out of Dodge 

Love and Twitches 

Miss K 




No comments:

Post a Comment