Friday 8 January 2016

Holiday Questions

Finally, FINALLY I have a job that closes over Christmas and let me tell you, it has been glorious, all that time off for activities and sleeping. Not having to go about the daily Grind of Tram Life, Glorious I tell you. I spent the first two weeks of my Holidays visiting family in Perth and was run off my feet visiting a few people every day so now I have come back to Melbourne and am engaging in some down time, and along with that there has been some Holiday thoughts. 

What day is it? no, really, what day is it? - Thankfully I take the pill and yesterday it told me that it was Thursday. Good Guy Contraception 

Where am I? - and while I am at it, what time zone am I in? oh its 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I should probably wake up, even though technically I am still on WA time so its only 10am and that's a totally acceptable time to sleep to. Don't Judge Me. 



Do I really need to put on underwear to go to the Supermarket? - heck, why am I even asking this question, I live in Brunswick and pretty much anything goes, I think I have washed in the last few days and I don't look like I got my clothes from the bin so I am kicking goals already. No Underwear it is.

Hmm, how much water have you drunk today? - I know you have only been awake for two hours our of the last 24 but I think you need to up your water intake, your pee is starting to turn fluro. 

Is this the same show I saw this morning on the cooking channel - yes it is, probably means you should change the channel or go to bed. You already know how to cook those amazing fish tacos that were aired today. Yes, I know fish tacos are delicious. GO TO BED. 



When was the last time I had a shower / washed my hair / left the house - if you have to ask these questions, the answer is probably too long ago. I am pretty sure I showered yesterday though. I totally don't smell, I just checked. 

I'm Bored, I think I might join Tinder - and so far it has been everything that I thought it was going to be, I haven't got a dick pic yet but I got a fully erotic story, but just a word of the wise, its very hard to be turned on by someone that doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're. You took the time to write the prose, maybe take the time to get your spelling and grammar correct. 

God this book is terrible - but I am 80% of the way through and even though I know it is going to have a happy ending and they are going to end up together forever this one may surprise me so I better keep reading just in case. 



Its 11am and I have just gotten up, is it OK to drink the Cider in the fridge - I think that I am a bit lost for direction, I don't have anything to do so I may as well get drunk. Why not, YOLO, etc etc. 

Maybe its a good thing that I am going back to work on Monday, my liver and my personal hygiene might suffer if I am holidays for any longer. 

Love and Lounging 

Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment