Monday 4 February 2013

Build your own boy? (like bears but different)

There are these stores that I have seen and you can go there and build your own bear, you can pick the colour of its fur and the colour of its eyes and even how much you stuff it and what kind of clothes it is going to wear. Wouldn't life be so much easier if you could go into a store with a list of characteristics and build yourself the perfect man? Whilst on my morning commute I was admiring a man in his suit and beard and got thinking about the bearded men in my past, and then went on to think about more than their beards. Which parts of all of my exs would I put in to one perfect boyfriend? So here they are 

Ronald McDonald

His Musical Ability - He can play the guitar and I have always wanted to be musical. Bitches love musical, its kinda romantic 

His Co-Ordination and knack at sports - He is a good all rounder, he surfs, he skates, he plays basketball. Pretty much all the important things to have in a boyfriend 





Ikea Flat Packs 

His culinary desires -That boy can cook and he would eat anything so it always made for an adventure when going out to eat 

His Trust - he was never jealous and he wouldn't mind what I did or who I did it with as long as he knew where I was. It was totally a trust thing and it worked



My Blue Eyed Boy

His Eyes - This one was a toss up between him and the green eyed monster but he won out for the simple fact that everything I ever needed to know was located in them. 

His Respect - he didn't belittle me for me knowing what I do, he nurtured that and respected it. He wouldn't let me use power tools but let me have input and would actually listen when I thought something. 





The Army Brat

His Beautiful Skin - he is the most tattooed person I have dated and his skin was always really soft. Soft tattooed skin is awesome. Also tattooed skin against tattooed skin is just a thing of colourful beauty 

His Communication Skills - If he said he was going to call, he would call and sometimes he would call when I wasn't expecting it just because he could. He was good at talking about his feelings and the way things affected him. While I was not so good at it back then its something I really did appreciate 

His Style - Sneaker pimping ain't easy but this boy could do it well. He always dressed well, smelt nice and his shirts always fitted him in just that special way that made me go arghhhh (in a good way)



The Green Eyed Monster

His Beard - I always maintain the only reason I started seeing him was because of his beard (he did shave it off for an interim and we didn't see each other, you do the math). I think my love of beards came from him, its full and soft and a little bit ginger and we all know I have a thing for gingers. 

His  sense of humour - he had the ability to make me laugh, always!!! The stupid things he would say or how he would tell me that everything I liked wasn't a thing. Stupid Banter really. 





Mr Tall Dark and Tanned

His Height - He is probably the tallest guy I have ever dated and this was fantastic. 5 inch heels and I still felt like a dainty little lady 

His Arms - My goodness he is fit and has big strong arms and shoulders that make a girl swoon.... yes I said it Swoon. Its easy to feel safe when those arms wrapped around you



So there you have it, the parts of all the boys that have meant something to me, that when rolled into one would make my "ideal man", add that with an amazing personality and fire in his belly to keep me in line and we would be on a winner.  I would like him to be Tall, tattooed, bearded with big muscles, a highly defined sense of style and smell. He needs to respect me, trust me and make me laugh, enjoy eating everything and be co-ordinated and musical. Totally easy feat.



I am going to take my list now to the boy store, I have $87.39, hopefully I have enough 

Love and Stuffing 

Miss K 

P.S I guess I have always been very lucky, all the guys I have gone out with have treated me like a princess so when it came down to it I couldn't really separate them on that. Its funny how now being a bit older with all these relationships behind me, I look back at the way I was and what I needed at the time and each of those boys provided me with exactly what I needed at that time. I wonder what I will need next?






No comments:

Post a Comment